Rabbit from Skunk Fu! I miss this show real bad!!! Plus chess is my game lol
I would really like to thank you all for believing me and inspiring me to do art a lot. And I feel happy for being able to encourage others never to give up and to always show the world what they're really made of.
As usual I follow my daily routine.
PAY ATTENTION: This is how I deal with art.
- It will be that way until I decide to close them. But keep encouraging me so it would not happen. But requests always have their disadvantages.
- As always. One day those people whom I answered might as well owe me, but if they don't it's alright.
- At first I never really knew much about this but I guess it was only a matter of time before I completely figured out what THAT meant.
- Of course I don't want REAL money; I just want points.
- Now we're talking! But seriously, I take requests far more liberate than point commissions since, you know, it's free for my friends (which includes ALL deviants).
- Well of course, how can I make for those deviants, who aren't my friends yet, if I don't know when their birthday is or if they haven't told me.
- I can't really tell that much when it comes to rewarding people who catch my latest pageviews so I guess I won't be doing this too much. All I know is, those who reach my 50,000th pageview, which I know I'll reach it after 5 years, I will reward you with 1 request. If I didn't know if you got it, just tell me.
Simply follow these rules of how I handle art for you and myself and I may finally find a better friend out of you.
But seriously we're all friends here.</h3>
Okay so here are things I DON'T care about or rather dislike (not all anyway):
1. Pageviews- before, I was desperate on getting famous, but who can benefit from that stuff, being taken advantage of course.
2. Trolls- well, there's a lot of weirdos out there accusing my work as not my own even if I changed deeply and stuff. Well you know what they say: "Don't Feed the Troll"
3. People who hide their pageviews- well keeping it to themselves I mean what's up with that? It's just so loony.
4. Art not suitable for my age- okay I was banned for lying for my age so what? I did that for the sake of not knowing that I'm
but it turns out I regretted that. So strong mature content? Who cares.
5. Deviant Thieves- well, I'm sure over hundreds or thousands maybe millions of deviants were either banned or suspended due to art theft, well not my fault for them behaving that way. I was a thief too, but that was before I realized what Deviant Art was all about, and that's the real reason why I changed accounts. Instead of the one being reported, it's my turn to do the reporting. So deviant thieves as a member and on behalf of the
please take down your stolen art and draw things that you did on your own.
Don't worry when I warn you, I don't bite, unless you cuss on me; that's when I get really pissed off. I can be patient but use your words when replying to me.
I'M WATCHING YOU!Get a FREE visitor map for your site!
My Birthday is coming....
What Sonic-X Character Are You?
Hosted By theOtaku.com: Anime